<VV> Next Year

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Wed Sep 5 11:42:22 EDT 2012

The NECC is considering it's plan for next year.  Among the possible events is another Corvair Olympics.  The current thought is that the southeast would be a god location.  Indy has been great but we're looking to move the Olympics around to give everyone a chance. North Carolina might be the most logical location.
The optimum area location for the Olympics would have a road course, a drag strip and an autocross site.  However, we are somewhat flexible.  Th eprime need is for a local guy to do leg work for us.  Any suggestions?  any volunteers?  Please be realistic in your suggestions.  Thanks.