<VV> pcv valves

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 23:28:55 EDT 2012

Well, after 50 years and a previous owner who tinkered, I assume he
installed the new crossover tube and pcv up through the turkey roaster.
it all look factory, nothing cut up funny. Thats why i suspect it was a
gm service kit. The engine was definitely a 62, matched to the car, but
I modified it to a 64-110 2000 miles ago. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone