<VV> A/C Production

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Wed May 30 06:59:18 EDT 2012

I didn't do that!!  I actually was not even attempting a "stock" installation in his car - after all, I used a Sanden compressor, aftermarket '66 style condensor, modern fittings, and R134a refrigerant.  The real reason I welded the spare tire mount instead of bolting it in was just because I did not like the idea of bolting it in.

Bill