<VV> Electrical gremlins

chuck mckinley cmckinley313 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 17:46:25 EDT 2012

I'll second that, and it's common to EMs as well. Gave me fits a few
years ago on my '63, especially on the front parking lights. Every now
and then I think about running a big copper ground bus (like #10 solid
wire) all around the car and running ground wires from it to all the
lamp sockets as well as any other electrical widgets that depend on
chassis ground. That's a design trick from high-end tube audio
amplifiers of the 50s (VERY sensitive to grounding problems) that is
rock-solid and is simple and inexpensive to apply. Well, relatively
inexpensive, considering the price of copper nowadays.

Chuck McKinley