<VV> STURBRIDGE BOUND - and gagged?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 13:14:47 EDT 2012

The good news, Bill!  There isn't a better place to break down or need
Corvair parts than the National Convention. Many folks have proven this over
the  years. Look for Silicone Wire Systems parts display in the Vendor area.
One  lonely table over near the humongous Clarks Corvair Parts  Compound!

- Seth Emerson

In a message dated 7/23/2012 8:31:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,