<VV> back up lights out

Charles Birchwood sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 14 15:59:15 EST 2012

Hey all,
   so one of my LED 1156 back up light bulb went out on my '65 monza so I went
to replace it. It took some muscle to get it out like it expanded or something
in the socket. I bought some traditional 1156 bulbs to replace them since I had
no LED available to me, now I can't get them to come on when the selector's in
reverse! I have good grounding I know. Anyone have an idea. I checked all my
fuses up front and none seem to be blown.
 Charles Birchwood Ps. 121
"Nullius addictus judicare in verba magistri"-Horace