<VV> Need Help Understanding This

Lonzovair lonzovair at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 06:23:12 EST 2012

Tony,
Yup, I'm sure... When I got 'em I took them down to the local technical college & asked if they could trim the center hole to fit the spare hub I'd brought.... They said "sure" & I came back the next day with 2 pizzas & a 12 pack of an adult beverage...I think they trimmed an eighth of an inch out of the hole.
Later,
Lonzo