<VV> cam question

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 13:48:20 EST 2012

I'm  going to put together another engine for the '63 ragtop with pg.  I'm thinking of using my Spyder short block (block, crank, cam, rods, and pistons) coupled with a set of 102 heads to create a "102".  Now, my question is this: will the stock spyder cam work ok in a 102?  I took a gander at the tech guide section on cams and it seems like an ok choice.  Or, overall, would I be better off just using the 102 cam?  The car is a daily driver.

Thoughts, opinions, ideas, etc. please.

Thanks

Cap'n Hook

'63 ragtop 84/pg