<VV> Late model Manual Transmission Shift Coupler Instructions

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Sep 13 11:10:21 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

Most likely the coupler will solve his problem, to a point.  However, both the shift lever assembly wears, and the shift tube usually has worn or missing bushings on the ends.  Fixing the entire system can really make a big difference in how well it works.  See details at:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/shifter.html

--Bryan