<VV> Canadian EM Corvair Racing

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Thu Sep 8 18:52:33 EDT 2011

All:  A couple months ago I reported about some Corvair Racing mentioned in
the Jul/Aug issue of Vintage Motorsport, including a letter to the editor.

It was written by Ted Lowrey of Hamilton Ontario Canada.  He tells a tale
previously unknown to the Corvair racing community.  Such information may be
the last bit of info for a Communique article I've been working on
intermittently for several years entitled "Early Corvair Racing:
1959-1968".

I have been unable to get any information out of the VM staff so I can
contact Ted Lowery.  They cannot find the letter....

Is there anyone on V-V from eastern Canada who can find a address, phone
number or e-mail address for him.

Please contact me off line if you can provide any info.

Thanks,
	Historically Yours,
                   	James Rice
                  	CORSA member since mid-70's
                  	Former Chairman of the Competition Committee
                  	Member of original CPF Advisorary Committee
                  	CORSA/CPF BoD member and CPF Liaison 1999-01
                  	Occasional contributor to the Communique