<VV> 1968 Monza for sale on eBay

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sat Nov 19 00:41:41 EST 2011

I saw the 1968 Monza, and unfortunately the right front fender has small but
serious damage at the top/rear of the front wheel well.

I considered getting it to replace my 1967 clone of it, since it's a
4-speed, but the fenders being welded is one pitfall of Corvairs, IMHO.
Welded front fenders make the Corvair stronger, but harder to deal with that
kind of otherwise minor damage ?

Too bad, but if you have the wherewithal to deal with that, the owner will
deliver (within a reasonable distance, I'm sure)

He says it was drivable when he bought it though ...

Charlie