<VV> Fwd: Tow Vehicle / no Vair

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sat Nov 12 07:32:59 EST 2011

Now that is a really great tow vehicle ... dualies are the best and the ride is really important.  A friend has a 'something like' in a Ford and it is slowly bounding him to death.  My pal of the last 50 years [recently diseased] had a the ultimate towing combo.  It was a big block Chevy powered motor home that had a matching inclosed 5th wheel trailer.  It was factory made [have forgotten by who] in a limited production run.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.

PS.  Come to think about it, it may be for sale.  It has an excellent engine / trans and runs and drives but is in need of work to make it sharp again.  If anyone is interested contact me.