<VV> 102 PG idle adjust/distributor lube

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed May 11 16:18:24 EDT 2011

In a message dated 5/11/2011 3:53:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cmot at ix.netcom.com writes:

I had  inherited a stock of the
original Delco distributor lubricant in large  tubes, it was black with
specks in it that made it look like some of the  more modern moly greases
available. What the original composition was I am  not sure. I can get the
part number if people need it.

I've had a small tube of "Distributor Cam Lubricant" for over thirty years
(probably enough left for another thirty years) that I use on mine.  But it
 is yellow/amber and fairly thick.  I'd be interested in the part number
for  yours if you find it.

Thanks,

Bob Hall