<VV> Aah, Spring

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 18 21:17:34 EDT 2011

so today we took the convertible to Wally World. This is a fair weather
car (driven anytime it is not raining or snowing), so this was not an
unusual trip. The top was down under the cover.

We were sitting at a traffic light, when a 18 wheeler pulled up along
the passenger side of the car. No big deal until I heard "Heh!". My wife
jumped straight up. I was not even sure where the voice came from until
I looked straight up and saw that it was the driver of the truck. "Cool
car. I haven't seen one of these in 15 years". There was no point in a
conversation, since we were literally talking into the side of his motor.

fun.

jack kean
68 Monza convertible