<VV> Noisy Lifter

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 10:41:31 EDT 2011

Erich, if I pump my 62 twice, I've already flooded the engine and that
is not a good thing to do. You are putting excess gas in the
combustion chamber which washes away the oil necessary for lubrication
of the top rings. You are better off to pump once or even half, and
let it start. The oil gets there fast enough anyway and you don't wash
down the cylinder walls every time you start.
Mark Durham