<VV> working on corvair's -- Working on Corvairs!!!

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 17:33:53 EDT 2011

First, most slogans are silly and so is PRIDE.

Second, in the Subject box: Corvair is a proper noun and should be capitalized,
as I've just done. And the plural of Corvair is Corvairs -- no apostrophe. (The
apostrophe is almost never used to pluralize anything!)

To the person who initiated this subject, and incorrectly wrote it in the box:
Who was your grade-school English teacher? Report to him/her immediately for a
rap on your knuckles!

--Tom in Ohio