<VV> Ultimate Road Trips (Smokies Foothills)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 10:42:02 EDT 2011

This one is for the go-fast guys.

SE corner of Tennessee.  Anywhere in the Coppertown, Ducktown, Tellico
Plains area.  Especially the latter.
As long as you stay off the main town-to-town transit roads, you can have
your very own Targa Florio.

Most, is flowing 2 lane blacktop.  Anywhere from avg. speeds of 50 -  120
mph.  Almost no traffic or cops.  We have seen stretches where you  can run
85 - 130 for miles on the bikes.  And yeah, I'll gladly accept  the
accusation of being a scofflaw.  Roads like those leave lifetime  memories.

Joe Dunlap
"Give me speed - or give me death"
(Patrick Henry)