<VV> 2006 Convention....

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 6 23:29:09 EDT 2011

I also thought that the 4 clubs put on a great convention in Buffalo.  My
only disappointment with it was my own fault.  I JUST MISSED arriving in
time for the plant tour and NO persuasiveness nor pleading on my part would
get me past the front door.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
"Keep the Love Alive"
Makes every convention within a 1 day drive (including Dallas).