<VV> Corvair tires

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 4 00:10:39 EST 2011

I believe trailer tires are 'c' class, if I remember correctly.  It used to be the case that 'trailer' tires did not have the strength of passenger car tires, which I think are 'b' class tires.  Someone who remember s the classifications might want to chime in here. bur I'm pretty sure trailer tires are of a lesser quality.
-Cash