<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 75, Issue 27

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Wed Apr 6 21:10:03 EDT 2011

I love low mileage "original" cars, and have three.  My '55 MG TF-1500 with
17k on it, original paint, top and exhaust.  And a '57 IH S-120 4x4 pickup
with only 12k on it.  My '69 Convert has a relatively low 29k on it, but
with a repaint and engine rebuild is now no longer "original".

Dave

>Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 12:24:23 -0400

>From: "peter koehler" <pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net>

>Subject: <VV> How Low (mileage) can you go?

> Anybody else out there have a better story? Low mileage doesn't
necessarily

> mean more value. Condition should dictate that, but you can't argue with a

> low mileage starting platform for your next Corvair project. Right? -
Caveman Pete