<VV> gas pedal bracket

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 06:34:02 EDT 2010

without looking ( i am on my way out to an appointment) are they the same
early and late ?
i rebuilt the ones i encountered , but had (maybe still have) more than one
 NOS here somewhere. i think i bought them from clark's years ago.
i took the whole unit out and soaked it in pf47 rust remover , then went
after it with blaster and a wire wheel. the main problem was the shaft. after
a  good cleaning and lubing it is still working good ...this was in the 64
yellow  spyder convert and my latest 64 coupe. it takes patience , but after
getting the  bolts out of the floor , it came along nice.
i have repaired others  (earlies of course) by brazing new tabs on and
cleaning up.

http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1967MonzaAcceleratorOperation.htm

regards,  tim colson