<VV> Fall Classic at Clark's next weekend

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 10:41:03 EDT 2010

Just wondering who is planning to attend the Fall Classic at Clark's next
weekend. We've got 51 Vairs pre-registered and are looking at hitting the "100
Vair mark" for this show. At this point the weather looks favorable all that
weekend. Should be a great time, lotsa Corvairs to see, lots of baskets for the
Chinese raffle, participant prizes, lots of friends to catch up with, nine
classes of people's choice awards with four special awards (the Cal Award,
longest distance, hard luck, and this year we are having the "Caveman Award" for
the '60's in honor of the 50th Anniversary of the Corvair), tours of the Clark's
facility, and then there is the parts discount...