<VV> Steering Column Possessed By Demons!

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Fri Oct 15 14:32:18 EDT 2010

Hi Guys!

I am totally stumped! I replaced the turn signal switch with a new one from
Clark's on my '65 Turbo Corsa (standard steering wheel & column) and now the
steering wheel misses snugging up against the collar by about 3/16 of an
inch! This causes the self canceling mechanism not to function properly.
It's almost as if the steering shaft itself has been pulled out towards the
driver by about that much. I even tried installing a stock '65 wood wheel I
have and it misses by the same amount. Any ideas about what I did wrong or
is the beast possessed and requires an exorcism?

Thanks!

Ken Maxwell
Louisville, KY

65 Corsa