<VV> FC origins

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 19 14:26:14 EDT 2010

OK, Apparently I took (years ago) someone's word for it and now Lonzo has
corrected my incorrect understanding.  NOT ALL Rampsides were built in St.
Louis.  SOME came from Flint.

As he states it, "I just checked out Kent Sullivan's FC registries for the
62 Loadsides and 64 Rampsides, and he's got VINs listed for both St Louis
AND Flint".  He goes on to say "although it looks like more were from MO
than MI, so maybe "MOST Rampsides" would be a better wording."

Please accept my apology for this error.  Not my first or last, that's for
sure.

Later, JR