<VV> Polishing rocker trim

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed May 19 07:40:01 EDT 2010

Eastwood has a nice product that removes anodizing and is reusable. I have
some and it works well.
The polished aluminum can be protected by a product called Zoopseal which is
good. I use it on my polished aluminum wheels and it's lasted over a year on
the 67 vert.
. There are several others but I have no experience with them.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com