<VV> More Internet Predators .... No Corvair

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon May 17 10:57:45 EDT 2010

I just received an email from jwcorvair with a subject line of  "Miguel
Moran."  (Hmmmm, an Hispanic Irishman.)  In it was a link to  cordobaforexport.
 I wonder if the seat covers are like rich Corinthian  leather.  Of course,
I did not go to the  link.

I doubt it was from jwcorvair but someone with both my address  and the
address of jwcorvair in their address book needs to do a scan of their
computer for viruses and spyware.

Everyone be cautious with what you open or link to in an email  even if it
is from the address of someone you know.

Doc