<VV> [fastvair] "Corvairs Drive the Tail of the Dragon III"

tgiannotti at comcast.net tgiannotti at comcast.net
Fri May 7 07:37:54 EDT 2010

Looking forward to it Bruce..........

Dan & Toni Giannotti

Subject: [fastvair] "Corvairs Drive the Tail of the Dragon III"

They say that in the spring a young man's fancy turns to love. But a
Dragon Driver begins thinking about the fall and driving the "Tail of
the Dragon"!

"Corvairs Drive the Tail of the Dragon III" - October 29-31, 2010,
Fontana Village, NC. Put it on your calendar.

This fall, we're going back to drive the famous "Tail of the Dragon", www.tailofthedragon.com
, 318 curves in 11 miles, and the beautiful Cherohala Skyway, www.cherohalaskyway.com
. We'll also see Fontana Dam and visit with Corvair friends in a
beautiful mountain setting.

Lodging will be at the Fontana Village Resort, as before: www.fontanavillage.com
. Lodge rooms are $64 with 2BR and 3BR cottages for $99 and $139.
Call Fontana Village Resort for a reservation: 800-849-2258. Cutoff
for rooms is October 1.

Due to popular demand, we're going to Fontana Village on Friday, which
will give us all Saturday to drive and see the sights. The banquet
will be Saturday night, as before. If someone can't join us until
Saturday, we'll arrange it so you can meet up with us. Sunday after
breakfast most everyone will head home unless they want to drive a
little more.

Registration forms and details will be available soon: Bruce Schug, 3
South Del Norte Rd, Greenville, SC 29615, 864-268-2884, bwschug at att.net

The Dragon awaits, are you up to the challenge?

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
Head Dragon Driver
CORSA SC