<VV> Performance Workshop

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Mon Mar 15 11:43:13 EDT 2010

I just want to thank everyone for pitching in and helping to put on a
successful Performance Workshop again this year. If it weren't for the
participants, vending, and providing content to the tech sessions and
interviews it would be a short lived event. We can't always get the
weather to co-operate but at least it
wasn't freezing rain. The turnout for Friday's gathering was great!! I
had 25 RSVP for dinner and had the restaurant hold for 35, 58 showed up.
On Saturday we had 75 registrants. A great turnout!!

Do you prefer to have more open time to talk and look at the parts and
equipment or stay with a full schedule of sessions?

Thanks and if you wish we will do it again next year.

Tom Miller and the gang at Circle City Corvairs