<VV> CORSA/Chapter Membership

Robby vintagevwbeetles at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:18:39 EDT 2010

The only issue I see with is that one of the organizations will lose money
in the deal.  If CORSA gives some of the dues to the chapter, less $$ for
CORSA.  If it is just membership in a local chapter and no $$ change hands,
the chapter will be out whatever expenses it has related to membership such
as mailing newsletters, etc.

The only way to not lose money in this scenario is for CORSA to raise dues.
CORSA is already has financial problems so I can't see sending $$ to the
local chapter helping unless you increase dues to CORSA - which is already,
IMHO, too high at $45 a year.  Raise it any more and I think you will lose
members.

Robby