<VV> How many posts?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 26 22:17:59 EDT 2010

I thought the worker bees were busy doing other things.  Don't they come to
the rescue when you run out of gas..

The story I heard was that they swarm on the filler neck and fill the tank
when you are stranded.  The car runs great after they complete their task.

What do they use to fill the tank?

Well, of course - bee pee.
Later, JR