<VV> tele column ? steering box ?

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Feb 22 09:44:26 EST 2010

Charles Lee wrote:

>At least it's advertized as a "Corvair" part so we can find it !
>
>Is the steering box unique to Corvair, and if so what will happen to that
>when the set is sold ?

Well, in the case of the two that I have sold recently, one went to a
Corvair guy so he used it all, and the other went to a Corvette guy
who asked me to not bother shipping the steering box to him.  So I
subsequently sold the steering box separately to, yes, a Corvair
guy.  Of course, a street-rodder could have bought it, I don't care!

>Frank DuVal wrote

> > Free market is one thing, greed is another.
> >
> > What goes around comes around is all I have to say.

An important fact to consider is, all these part are not mine, they
belong to an eBay-challenged friend who has been out of work for
several years now.  You guys might see my indiscriminate sales as
being greedy, since I don't "protect" the Corvair hobby, but my
friend is happy to let the parts go where they may and it certainly
makes me feel good to give him real money!

--Bob