<VV> I give up

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Feb 19 20:29:01 EST 2010

Help!!!  I removed the trunk wiring harness to repaint the trunk and now
it's time to put it back together.  I tried for almost an hour to
replace the grommet and plug in the trunk (on the firewall) and I can't
figure out the combination... I've tried putting the grommet in the
firewall, but then I can't get the plug in.  I tried putting the socket
into the grommet and then "tried" to install the grommet into the
firewall - won't go.   I have given up for tonight..  Sitting in the
warm house, I am thinking that I need to put the grommet in the firewall
and then put the socket in from the inside of the car and then plug in
the front harness... is this the right order???

Thanks in advance,

Jim Houston