<VV> Think Summer- Corvair content

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 17 11:21:09 EST 2010

Gene,

I don't think I was clear.  There were actually two videos at that link.  A short one - interview with Claypool and a longer one, just someone (JONREV) walking around looking at the cars.  Then, at another link (also from JONREV) and posted under "If you liked" is Claypool again explaining how the life of the Corvair got extended.

Did you see all three?

BTW...  I just talked to my daughter 10 minutes ago while she was waiting to board SW in Tampa - heading home to even cooler Wisconsin.

Later, JR