<VV> Christmas Corvair Greenbrier pix re-attached

chaz at ProperProPer.com chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Dec 25 02:10:45 EST 2010

This should link to the picture previously attached to my email the other day (re-using link to avoid delay from moderator)

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas (if it’s not illegal to say that, is it ?)
Charlie

From: Paula Varner
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 5:42 PM
To: Rodney Spooner ; chaz at ProperProPer.com ; k-wildman at onu.edu
Cc: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Christmas Corvair pix attached

There is no picture??

From: Rodney Spooner <rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com>
To: chaz at ProperProPer.com; k-wildman at onu.edu
Cc: virtualvairs at corvair.org; paulapooooh at yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, December 24, 2010 1:43:08 AM

Chaz at ProperProPer.com wrote: " Was this Greenbrier yours, or does someone know who owns it ?"

I seem to recall that that Greenbrier (or one like it) was brown and owned and decorated by the late Carl Axup who was a member of the Inland Empire Covair Club. Paul Varner might be able to shed more light (no pun intended) on it.

Vairy truly yours,
Rodney