<VV> CORSA Communique

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Fri Dec 17 19:39:52 EST 2010

If I liked change I would buy a new car :-(  Eric

At 04:07 PM 12/17/2010, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:38:52 -0600
>From: "Jamie & Tanya Reinhart" <jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com>
>Subject: <VV> CORSA Communique
>To: <corsabod at corvair.org>, <virtualvairs at corvair.org>,
>         <corsa-org at corvair.org>, <chapters at corvair.org>,        "Harry Jensen
>         Executive Secretary" <corsa at corvair.org>,       "Mike McGowan"
>         <mcvair at sbcglobal.net>
>
>All, For some time now I have been talking about some of the
>challenges that CORSA is facing in these changing times. Today I am
>announcing one of the changes the CORSA Board has made to help with
>these issues. Starting in January of 2011 CORSA will publish (9) 32
>page issues of the Communique. The production schedule will be as
>follows: January-February, March, April, May, June, July-August,
>September, October, November-December. This is an exciting and
>innovative approach to how we communicate in this organization, and
>it will not only save CORSA a significant amount of money in 2011,
>but will present us with the opportunity to include more content in
>each magazine.
>
>In addition to the new production schedule, CORSA has a new Feature
>Editor. Terry Kalp has stepped forward and volunteered to take on
>the position and will add a fresh, new perspective to the look and
>feel of the Communique.
>
>Also, the CORSA Board members, along with the website committee and
>other individuals are at this time alpha testing the new website.
>The site looks and feels completely different than the old site and
>I know you will be very happy with the end results. I am hoping that
>sometime in early 2011 we will be able to go live with the new site.
>I will keep you posted.
>
>Please feel free to post this message on your websites, put it in
>your newsletters, and send it via e-mail to your fellow members.
>
>Thanks
>Jamie Reinhart
>CORSA President

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.