<VV> Steering box - what manual to use

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Aug 28 12:14:38 EDT 2010

JR is absolutely correct.  I'm at the DACC Homecoming and there are a couple of vendors here with gen-you-wine Chevrolet manuals here for very reasonable prices - if someone you know is attending, have them bring you home the correct manual and supplement.  Or, order them from your favorite vendor.  A *much* better source of information than a Chilton's.

BTW, it's a great show, the Detroit folks have put on a great event!  More details later.

--Bryan