<VV> carb help needed

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Aug 15 03:25:48 EDT 2010

I mentioned earlier this week that the 63' wont idle properly, especially in gear.

Yesterday I decided that the left carb idle circuit is non-functional or at least not functioning correctly.   This is a freshly rebuilt pair of carbs purchased on ebay from an unknown (should have known better but it was a good price).

So any advice on what to do to try to fix the idle circuit on this carb, or should I just go after the seller?  The car runs really nice except it won't idle below 1300 rpm or so even in neutral.  I don't yet have the carb book, It's on my list of books to buy.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (almost done!)