<VV> 61 parts wagon

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Aug 4 15:33:49 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

I think I finally will get to parting out the rusty '61 parts wagon this weekend.  As things have turned out, I don't really have a good use for the 80 HP engine in it (that runs!)  Anyone out there have a need for an 80 HP FC/Wagon engine?  Currently it's connected to a 3 sp manual.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa