<VV> Laura Bush on Corvairs

David B. Neale david.neale3 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 28 10:31:46 EDT 2010

As a non-American, (an honest-to-goodness furriner), it doesn't behove
me to criticize any of your politicians; but Laura Bush wasn't, I
understand, a politician.

In that wise, then, I suspect that she might wish to keep her mouth
closed and her counsel to herself, lest someone decide that she could be
put in the dock to answer to a manslaughter charge.  I don't know what
the limitations on proceedings are in the USA for such a serious
offence, (I suspect none for homicides), but it appears that she has
made a confession ...

Poor old Corvair ... always has to be on the front foot to fend of
unwarranted attacks.

David

1965 Monza 140 4-speed convertible in leafy Leicestershire, England