<VV> LM heater cable fixed

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 15 12:51:23 EDT 2010

I fixed it. I used an electrical connector for a 14-18 size wire. The loop fit over the peg. I very tightly squeezed the end meant for the electrical wire onto the remaining heater wire. It seems to work. I doubt it will last for ever, but the fix took about 15 minuets. This will only work when the heater wire snaps off right where the loop was at the end.

 Thanks for all the advice

 MIKE KOVACS

 ...................It finally happened. I broke a heat control cable right at the lever under the dashboard. It snapped off where it is twisted to wrap around the post on the control lever. Has anybody been able to repair this?.........................
.