<VV> Fan Belt Toss - location - back home again !

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 25 01:54:45 EDT 2009

Yes. Palm Springs is back in Palm Springs where it should always be. I just hope no boneheaded boot licker decides to put it somewhere else like last year. And the turnout is great this year! The host hotel has many Corvairs in the parking lot, quite a few vendors, and we're all walking on grass.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Enjoying the warm weather in PS