<VV> Corvair #1 Death Trap???

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 24 15:04:38 EDT 2009

That's exactly why I've been so adamant about getting on the reporters'
cases who always dredge up Ralphie whenever they cover (for example) CORSA
national conventions. The story isn't about Ralphie, it's about OUR
convention. He doesn't figure into it at all. (Just how much talk do you
hear at the convention on him, eh?) It's such moron reporters, copy
editors, etc. who have bought into the politically-driven notion that they
HAVE to mention "the other side" of the Corvair "story" in order to be
"fair and balanced" (instead of truthful and impartial), even when there IS
no other side worth presenting. As long as such garbage continues, and we
let it go on, the value of and interest in Corvairs will lag behind where
it should be. And we should look no further for the culprits than our own
mirrors.

-Mark