<VV> turbo carbs - short & pricy :)

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun May 24 15:50:42 EDT 2009

 Well, yeah, and this is BY FAR the worst case scenario. Ebay can get you a used DCOE for a LOT less than that, I've seen these Weber adapters come up from time to time, and air cleaners for DCOEs are common as grass.

And there are other choices, a 2bbl downdraft adapter, and a Weber 40DCNF would work, etc.

Given that Corvair owners are cheapskates (not an insult, a badge of honor!) there ARE ways to do this less expensively. A LOT less expensively.