<VV> 13 inch 4 spoke Cragar mags

dbaker10 at twcny.rr.com dbaker10 at twcny.rr.com
Sun May 17 19:55:45 EDT 2009

Dave Thompson Wrote:

>I have a chance to purchase a set of 13 inch by 5.5 inch, 4-spoke / 4-lug
>Cragar SS rims. They are from an early Mustang. The seller says that they
>have slotted "Uni-lug" bolt holes. I understand that the Uni-Lug design
>allows mounting on a variety of vehicles.

>Does anyone know if these would fit an early model Corvair?

Uni-Lug mags do allow a set of wheels to fit various cars. However, you need to be able to find the correct "adapters" that fit into the slots in the wheels for the Corvair bolt pattern. That might be a challenge.

You also need to be careful that the backspacing of the wheels will work on the Corvair.

Hope this helps.

Dave Baker