<VV> 140 DONE!

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 13:37:40 EDT 2009

for pictures of the rebuild process, go to http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/Ravie_2006/ and page through. the first page only has a few from the last three days, but the further you go in, the less parts are together..haha  all the way down to the parts all in boxes.

OT-10, nitrided valves, new and old seats, all new guides (cast), all ground and lapped, mild porting (removed all casting flaws from ports), reused the rods as they were (they checked out fine) all new standard clevite 77 bearings, TRW powerforged pistons, .040 over, chrome rings, clarks "ultimate" tuned headers..

Ryan

 1965 Corsa Coupe 110/4(posi)
"164 ci of Flat Six Fury!"