<VV> Corvair terminology

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue May 5 23:35:59 EDT 2009

Sounds good to me, Tony, what's your room number? We'll meet there if you
supply the beer. ;^)

Ned
Central Director

In a message dated 5/5/2009 10:02:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rusecular at yahoo.com writes:

With all this sophisticated, high tech and most entertaining  talk
pertaining coupe vs. sedan, I doubt if some folks here would  have
any time left shining or showing ;-)

The BoD  should step in and redress this issue through a
week long seminar  in the upcoming National Convention :))

Regards,

Tony I.

> Remember, the Chevrolet  Corvair's Golden 50th Anniversary
> is Friday, October 2nd, 2009. (The  Corvair officially went on
> sale Friday, October 2nd, 1959.) So get'em  shined up and
> ready to show  NOW!!!
the property
of  the writer, please attribute properly. For help,
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: