<VV> GM QUALITY (no CORVAIR)

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:42:06 EDT 2009

Guy,

I believe that was an issue with all domestic vehicles at the time. I had an
88 F-150 that Ford did a total repaint on because the paint started peeling
off.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom