<VV> 64 Monza Coupe F/S

Jay Ciampi jciampi at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:12:52 EDT 2009

I am thinking seriously about selling my 64 Red Monza coupe with 47k miles on the odometer. I believe they are actual miles as the interior looks like the original and it isn't badly worn anywhere. The original color was a light blue from the build plate, but the car has been painted bright Red and thoroughly done I might add as the only real clue to the blue paint is the build plate in the engine compartment.
The engine is a 1965 block (RG) and has been converted to an alternator prior to my buying the car. The left bank head has had a recent valve job due to low compression on that side,so I was told by the P/O. The engine runs pretty well and the car drives nicely. The gas tank has been removed, cleaned, sealed and re-installed in the car. The front and rear brakes have been repaired (car sat for 6 years in a dry garage). All 4 wheel cylinders are new, the rear shoes are new, the fronts were fine as they were. I replaced all the rubber hoses in the fuel line from the gas tank to the carbs. Both carbs have been re-built and have new filter screens. Tires are good with plenty of rubber and tread. There is rust in the drivers side in front floor (needs new pan,front only). Glass is all xlnt. Has aftermarket modern radio (am-fm-tape). Dash not butchered up.  The transmission is PG and shifts just fine.
Any other questions you might have, just email me at  jciampi at embarqmail.com

Jay Ciampi
Lake Placid, FL
CORSA member