<VV> 8 door van parts

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 02:43:00 EDT 2009

My friend in NC (not too far from TN!) has got 2, 4 or 6 left side doors
that I bought for mine, and that didn't make the cut when it came over the
Pond (there just wasn't room for everything in it, and as I had bought a lot
of doors for it, some had to stay behind!).

So if you are in need of left-side doors (I think it's the left side - the
ones that are extra, anyway), then do get in touch - my friend will thank
you because it will clear out his shed, and I will pay him what you pay me
for storing them for the last 12 years...

Cheers

Alan