<VV> Wire Welder Question

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Jun 18 14:53:49 EDT 2009

I went thru this same deal years ago when I was shopping for a welder. I purchased the HTP 110 model and tried to use it with flux core wire. I very quickly realized that would not do for me so I purchased the gas kit for it. Cost more than if I had bought it with the welder too! They do not make that small model anymore and I want to move up to a more powerful one. It has been a good machine but the duty cycle is short and when you do a large project ( and you will!)it slows you down. The dedicated circuit and min. 20 amp breaker is solid advice.
I love my welder and it is very handy. Like any good tool you will find many uses for it.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com